Rakuten Aquafadas, part of the Rakuten Group, is a software creator providing digital content and apps platform for enterprise.
We specialise in scalable next generation content apps enriched with audience engagement, gamification, loyalty systems and monetisation elements. Our tools are designed to empower marketing, sales and HR directors supporting them in a challenge of increasing ROI, teams productivity by offering an always-on and secure mobile access to interactive documents inside cross-platform apps. Created without a single line of code, easy to maintain with automation workflows and intelligent thanks to in-app analytics and possibility to optimise in real time.
Rakuten Aquafadasis seeking a passionate Engineer DevOps – F/M –who wants to embrace projects on the long term and in the international dimension.
The Cloud Service develops and maintains SAAS solutions for the Publishing industry. You will be in charge of the migration, monitoring, alerting and optimization of these solutions on Google’s cloud service.
You will ensure the availability and the good functioning of the infrastructures as well as their deployment in the whole world (United States, Europe, China, Japan, …). You will also need to maintain the automation tools (unit tests, continuous integration, delivery).
- After a master’s degree in computer science, you have a minimum of 3 years of professional experience on a similar position
- Kubernetes, Rancher, Google Cloud Platform, AWS, Azure
- Implementing Deployment Automation Tools: tests, continuous integration, orchestration, continuous delivery
- Good knowledge of monitoring tools and APM: Newrelic, Datadog
A knowledge in stack’s back-end applications (Apache2, PHP 5.5 à PHP 7, PosteSQL) would be a plus
- A real good knowledge of system tools (Linux)
A knowledge of Mac OS would be a plus.
A knowledge of Memcached / Redis would be a plus.
- Methodology Agile / SCRUM
- You are autonomous and you like to acquire and share your knowledge
- English : your current TOEIC level is at least 785
- You can understand and speak French
- Product with high visibility. Worldwide users,
- Talented team, ambitious and dynamic,
- Our values are based on collaboration and dialogue within the company as well as with our partners,
- Care for the environment,
- Flexible working hours,
- New spacious premises which are bright and greatly appreciated by all within the Parc Club du Millénaire in Montpellier,
- Personal desks with lifting electric system for an optimum comfort,
- Dining/relaxing areas and an outdoor deck with tables and parasols… Also, why don’t you try our Ping-Pong table during your breaks?
- Various free-drinks available,
- Complementary health insurance (mutuelle), lunch vouchers and 50% of your public transportation monthly pass.
Please send your resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org