Rakuten Aquafadas part of the Rakuten Group, is a software creator providing digital content and apps platform for enterprise. We specialise in scalable next generation content apps enriched with audience engagement, gamification, loyalty systems and monetisation elements. Our tools are designed to empower marketing, sales and HR directors supporting them in a challenge of increasing ROI, teams productivity by offering an always-on and secure mobile access to interactive documents inside cross-platform apps. Created without a single line of code, easy to maintain with automation workflows and intelligent thanks to in-app analytics and possibility to optimise in real time.
Rakuten Aquafadas is seeking to hire a Product Owner Senior to deal with the development of our tools and accompany the society in her Agility transition.
Within our development teams, you take care of the tools development in an agile context:
- You are responsible for the functional specifications of the product,
- You create and manage the product backlog,
- You are responsible for the respect of the product roadmap,
- You coordinate and accompany the different teams that are working on the project,
- You collect the needs and feedbacks from the users received by the stakeholders (sales teams, marketing team, board).
- After a master’s degree in computer science, you have a minimum of 3 years of professional experience on a similar position, in an Agile environment,
- You are an expert regarding Agile methodologies, particularly with Scrum,
- You are organized, rigorous and appreciate team work,
- You know how to focus on priorities and are assertive to respect deadlines and planning,
- You have an analytical and synthetic mind,
- You are able to motivate teams and are a source of proposition,
- You are fluent in English.
- Location:sunny city of Montpellier
- Product with high visibility. Worldwide users.
- Talented team, ambitious and dynamic.
- Permanent contractto be filled as soon as possible
- Compensation will be based on experience. We also offer benefits such as complementary health insurance (mutuelle), lunch vouchers and 50% of your public transportation monthly pass.
What are you waiting for? Hop on board!
Please send your resume & cover letter to email@example.com