Rakuten Aquafadas part of the Rakuten Group, is a software creator providing digital content and apps platform for enterprise. We specialise in scalable next generation content apps enriched with audience engagement, gamification, loyalty systems and monetisation elements. Our tools are designed to empower marketing, sales and HR directors supporting them in a challenge of increasing ROI, teams productivity by offering an always-on and secure mobile access to interactive documents inside cross-platform apps. Created without a single line of code, easy to maintain with automation workflows and intelligent thanks to in-app analytics and possibility to optimise in real time.
Discover the Aquafadas technology here https://www.aquafadas.com.
Watch video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsyaPvLNKOA
Cloud Connect and Cloud Authoring are tools that have been developed by our team. Cloud Connect is an online publications portal to manage digital documents and apps built with Aquafadas tools. Cloud Authoring is a portal to create digital publications. As part of this internship, you will have a key role in the continuous improvement of our tools, as you will:
- Take part in creating new API.
- Participate in setting up new architectures.
- Collaborate in writing unit tests.
On a daily basis, you’ll find:
- Language: PHP 5.5.29 compatible version
- Database: PostgreSQL 9.3 / 9.6
Your application is relevant if:
- you are studying at a Master Degree level as a developer
- you have a good knowledge in web development: PHP, PostgreSQL
- you have a good knowledge of web application architectures.
- you are sensitive to the quality and readability of your code
- you have a team spirit
- You have a working knowledge of French langage
- Product with high visibility. Worldwide users.
- Talented team, ambitious and dynamic.
- Average age: 32 years
- Sunny city of Montpellier
- A 6-month internship starting as soon as possible.
- Allowance according to French law + Lunch vouchers + 50% of your public transport cost
What are you waiting for? Hop on board!
Please send your resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org