Rakuten Aquafadas part of the Rakuten Group, is a software creator providing digital content and apps platform for enterprise. We specialise in scalable next generation content apps enriched with audience engagement, gamification, loyalty systems and monetisation elements. Our tools are designed to empower marketing, sales and HR directors supporting them in a challenge of increasing ROI, teams productivity by offering an always-on and secure mobile access to interactive documents inside cross-platform apps. Created without a single line of code, easy to maintain with automation workflows and intelligent thanks to in-app analytics and possibility to optimise in real time.
Discover the Aquafadas technology here https://www.aquafadas.com.
Watch video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsyaPvLNKOA
Project: Improving and Optimizing a Digital Publishing System
In this internship, we will ask you to be in charge of the system of creation of digital publication using Adobe’s InDesign software, and to integrate advanced functions or to rework on existing functions (change of interface, optimization, …).
Depending on the actual progress of the project, you will work on:
– the addition of social networks in the publications,
– generation migration (php to c ++),
– the addition of analytics in our tools,
– the optimization of the final export time,
– and your own new ideas?!
Your application is relevant if:
- you are studying at a Master Degree level as a developer
- you have an excellent knowledge in object programing
- you are particularly interested in the quality of realization
- you have an excellent knowledge of technical English
- Creativity, passion and curiosity
- Good capacity in conceptual abstraction, eager to master an already mature and complex application
- Analytic mindset and rigorous
- You have a working knowledge of French langage
- A 6-month internship starting as soon as possible.
- Sunny city of Montpellier
- Allowance according to French law + Lunch vouchers + 50% of your public transport cost
What are you waiting for? Hop on board!
Please send your resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org