About us :
Rakuten Aquafadas, part of the Rakuten Group, is a software creator providing digital content and apps platform for media and enterprise.
We specialize in scalable next generation content apps enriched with audience engagement, gamification, loyalty systems and monetization elements. Our tools are designed to empower marketing, sales and communication team supporting them in a challenge of increasing their performance by offering an always-on and secure mobile access to interactive documents inside cross-platform apps. Created without a single line of code, easy to maintain with automation workflows and intelligent thanks to in-app analytics and possibility to optimize in real time.
Our values are collaborative environment (autonomy, collective intelligence and transversally shared competence), driving creativity (innovation, technology watch and initiative), and integrity and engagement (ongoing dialogue, confidence and shared vision of company’s stakes).
Discover the Aquafadas technology here :
Your role :
Rakuten Aquafadas is looking for a Channel Manager, who will be in charge of the development of our indirect business partnerships network, such accelerating our business deployment on European and international markets.
As a part of the sales teams, your role is to nurture, develop and boost the existing business partners, to find and recruit new partners in determined focus markets, and to increase sales, working closely together with the Rakuten Aquafadas sales, marketing and development teams in the exciting and dynamic industry of digital content publishing and distribution.
Permanent contract based in Montpellier, starting as soon as possible.
Essential duties and responsibilities of this role include:
- To actively search and identify strong strategic partners on European and worldwide geographical areas and vertical market segments;
- To nurture and boost all commercial activities with the partners, setting up and organizing webinars, events, prospection trips and all other initiatives helping to increase the number of business deals by the partners;
- To negotiate new partnership contracts, in narrow collaboration with finance and management teams;
- To accompany the development of the partners on their respective markets, supporting and assisting them with their client projects and endeavors;
- To closely follow and manage the business pipeline into the SalesForce CRM, to do forecasting, and to execute business progress reports
- To initiate and propose new activities with the marketing and sales teams in order to further boost and develop the partner business.
Thorough client and market knowledge, determination and perseverance, as well as the monitoring of market and technology trends, and competitor analysis, will allow you to succeed and excel in the proposed position.
Your profile :
You have a business school background and are recognized for your communication and management skills, and your commercial abilities. You are experienced in running indirect channel business, ideally in the industry of new technologies. You are highly motivated and a real team player.
You have a strong interest in digital trends, technology innovation, mobile apps, digital publishing solutions, cloud, …). .
You are fluent in English, speaking of other languages will be a key advantage.
You have the ability to adapt and work with all sorts of different contact profiles (technical or marketing …).
You will travel regularly in France and internationally.
More than just your past experiences, we are very interested to evaluate your future potential and your personality which shall be crucial assets. The capacity to analyze and understand a market, your temperament, creativity, team player abilities shall be considered key differentiators.
Our strengths :
- Product with high visibility with an international user base in Europe, Asia and the Americas;
- A talented, ambitious and dynamic team;
- Our values are based on team work and dialogue within the company as well as with our partners;
- Care for the environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- New spacious offices, bright and greatly appreciated by all within the Parc Club du Millénaire in Montpellier southern France;
- Personal desks with lifting electric system for an optimum comfort ;
- Food/relaxing areas and an outdoor deck with tables and parasols… Also, why don’t you try our Ping-Pong table during your breaks ;
- Various free-drinks available ;
- Complementary health insurance (mutuelle), lunch vouchers and 50% of your public transportation monthly pass.
Salary : 45 k€ a year + bonus
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org