Rakuten Aquafadas part of the Rakuten Group, is a software creator providing digital content and apps platform for enterprise. We specialise in scalable next generation content apps enriched with audience engagement, gamification, loyalty systems and monetisation elements. Our tools are designed to empower marketing, sales and HR directors supporting them in a challenge of increasing ROI, teams productivity by offering an always-on and secure mobile access to interactive documents inside cross-platform apps. Created without a single line of code, easy to maintain with automation workflows and intelligent thanks to in-app analytics and possibility to optimise in real time.
We are looking for a Web passionate developer who wants to embrace projects on the long term and is willing to be an active part of a company that loves its designs.
If you do not like SSII but are looking for an environment where the product is at the center of all, i.e. where its edition, evolution, maintenance are critical to all… then this position is made for you!
Your role will include:
Within a creative and enthusiastic team, you will develop our internal and external applications, Web, Cordova and Electron, and be responsible for editing, optimization and improvement.
You will be in charge of continuous integration and unit tests.
Your application is relevant if:
After a Bachelor degree in software development, you have a minimum of 4 years of professional experience as a Front-end developer.
- You have a very good knowledge in Typescript.
- You have an excellent knowledge in Angular and are familiar in Angular 2.
- You have an experience in tools like Node.js, Gulp, Yeoman, Boostrap.
- You have a real good knowledge of web apps architectures and Agile methodologies.
- You have a working knowledge of French langage
Qualities we are looking for:
- Creativity, passion and curiosity.
- Autonomy and ability to prioritize your work.
- Ability to abstract concepts and capacity to design on existing or new.
- Analytical and rigorous mind.
- Strict visual requirement.
- The presence on social networks such as technical Github, Coder Wall, StackOverflow is a plus.
- Location: Montpellier
- Product with high visibility. Worldwide users.
- Talented team, ambitious and dynamic.
- Average age: 32 years
- Permanent contract to be filled as soon as possible
Compensation will be based on experience. We also offer benefits such as complementary health insurance (mutuelle), lunch vouchers and 50% of your public transportation monthly pass.
What are you waiting for? Hop on board! Please send your resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org