About us :
Rakuten Aquafadas, a subsidiary of Rakuten group specialised in Digital content publishing and mobile solutions, is seeking a HR Manager to provide day-to-day as well as strategic HR Management support to Montpellier Office.
We are looking for an HR manager who will make our company a favorite employment destination for top talents in our industry. In this role, she/he is responsible to plan and deliver the overall administration, coordination, and evaluation of HR programs. She/he will grant that all employee-related policies in each department align with our corporate goals. She/he will be responsible to handle employee recruitment, regulatory compliance, local social laws and employee relations – including relations with elected employee representatives. He/she will develop high value-added HR services and a high-performance culture in Rakuten Aquafadas that will support business needs while delivering the highest standards of operational excellence and ethics.
She/he will link with the Rakuten HE Europe teams as well as the Global HR organisation located in Rakuten Headquarter in Japan. She/he will also liaise with other subsidiaries to align with corporate HR programs.
HR Manager will provide generalist support throughout the employee life cycle and will serve as a day-to-day as well as a strategic HR adviser and HR Partner for Rakuten Aquafadas.
- Provides generalist support and advice as well as hands-on management of activities across all HR areas: from resource planning, recruitment, on-boarding, payroll, compensation and benefits, performance management, training and development to employee engagement
- Provides advice and guidance on all issues related to Employee Relations, including legislation changes as well as corporate rules and guidelines
- Ensures that all activities concerning Employee Relations are fully compliant with the French labor and case law, best HR practices and the Company’s policy
- Effective management of relations and communication with the staff representatives, including relations with elected employee representatives (CSE)
- Rolling out any required Global and Regional HR projects to meet Rakuten Group standard
- Drives continuous improvements to achieve the highest standards of operational excellence in HR
- Builds and maintains department records and reports and HRIS
- Monitors employee turnover and responsible to drive actions to attract and retain top talents
- Delivers compensation and benefit comparison reports to the Senior Management team and make recommendations to improve the company’s current offerings
- Coordination with subcontractors, external companies and/or consultants on HR-related topics (example: Payroll, social rights,….)
- Comes up with ways to measure employee morale and drives methods for improving overall employee satisfaction
- Applies and promotes the Rakuten culture, ethics and values.
- University degree required, preferably in HR or Business Administration
- Fluency in English and French (spoken and written)
- At least 5 years post qualification experience in HR, in a fast-moving and dynamic organization, having generalist responsibility for a business unit or business area. Experience in digital business is an advantage
- Experience in HR in France is a must have
- Excellent knowledge of French labor law
- Experience of relations with elected employee representatives (CSE)
- Excellent attention to detail whilst delivering against challenging objectives, and ability to think out of the box and see a bigger ‘strategic picture’
- Highly flexible and proven ability to work in a demanding dynamic environment, a ‘can-do’ and ‘hands-on’ attitude
- Focus on delivering operational excellence and ethical services
- Ability to work autonomously as well as collaboratively in a team.
- Demonstrated excellent communication leadership (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated project management skills, with ability to initiate and monitor several simultaneous projects
- Ability to build and maintain relationships across different remote locations, with different functions and at all organizational levels
- IT literacy and knowledge of HR management systems (example : Workday)
- Thrilled by new digital economy, fast-paced and changing environment
- Position location offered in Montpellier, France with occasional International travels.
Our strengths :
- Product with high visibility. Worldwide users
- Talented team, ambitious and dynamic
- Our values are based on collaboration and dialogue within the company as well as with our partners,
- Care for the environment
- Flexible working hours
- New spacious premises which are bright and greatly appreciated by all within the Parc Club du Millénairein Montpellier
- Personal desks with lifting electric system for an optimum comfort
- Dining/relaxing areas and an outdoor deck with tables and parasols… Also, why don’t you try our Ping-Pong table during your breaks
- Various free-drinks available
- Complementary health insurance (mutuelle), lunch vouchers and 50% of your public transportation monthly pass.
Salary : 40 – 50 K€
Please send your resume: