Rakuten Aquafadas, part of the Rakuten Group, is a software creator providing digital content and apps platform for media and enterprise.
We specialize in scalable next generation content apps enriched with audience engagement, gamification, loyalty systems and monetization elements. Our tools are designed to empower marketing, sales and communication team supporting them in a challenge of increasing their performance by offering an always-on and secure mobile access to interactive documents inside cross-platform apps. Created without a single line of code, easy to maintain with automation workflows and intelligent thanks to in-app analytics and possibility to optimize in real time.
Our values are collaborative environment (autonomy, collective intelligence and transversally shared competence), driving creativity (innovation, technology watch and initiative), and integrity and engagement (ongoing dialogue, confidence and shared vision of company’s stakes).
Discover the Aquafadas technology here :
We’re seeking a motivated junior designer, passionate about digital technology and how it’s transforming how we read and receive information and how businesses today communicate with their audiences. He/she will support our Montpellier team and help us reach and inspire our target audience in marketing, digital and innovation sectors.
Permanent position starting on October 2019.
Creative mind and enthusiastic about this game-changing era in enterprise content and mobile experience, you will work as a part of a diverse marketing and communications team.
Your mission will include:
- Working with the team (or independently) designing print and digital elements: pop up stands, flyers, posters, blog and newsletter images, website images, infographics, business cards and documents
- Keep the company collateral up to date and consistent on ongoing basis, applying branding changes as agreed with the designers’ team
- Learn our authoring and app creation tools in order to independently create prototypes, interactive content as well as content apps
Your profile :
- 1-2 years of experience (portfolio will be required)
- Bac +2 in the relevant school (graphic design, multimedia design etc)
- Good knowledge of Adobe CC (InDesign specifically, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Has a good grasps of UI and UX and latest design trends
- Interested and up to date on the latest technology news
- Able to work as a part of the team but also independent and proactive
- Know how to handle multiple task and prioritise, work to deadlines
- Adaptable and able to work in fast paced environment
- Fluent in French and good English skills required
- Product with high visibility. Worldwide users,
- Talented team, ambitious and dynamic,
- Our values are based on collaboration and dialogue within the company as well as with our partners,
- Care for the environment,
- Flexible working hours,
- New spacious premises which are bright and greatly appreciated by all within the Parc Club du Millénaire in Montpellier,
- Personal desks with lifting electric system for an optimum comfort,
- Dining/relaxing areas and an outdoor deck with tables and parasols… Also, why don’t you try our Ping-Pong table during your breaks,
- Various free-drinks available,
- Complementary health insurance (mutuelle), lunch vouchers and 50% of your public transportation monthly pass.
Salary : 25 K€
Please send your resume, cover letter and portfolio (link, PDF etc) to