Rakuten Aquafadas part of the Rakuten Group, is a software creator providing digital content and apps platform for enterprise. We specialise in scalable next generation content apps enriched with audience engagement, gamification, loyalty systems and monetisation elements. Our tools are designed to empower marketing, sales and HR directors supporting them in a challenge of increasing ROI, teams productivity by offering an always-on and secure mobile access to interactive documents inside cross-platform apps. Created without a single line of code, easy to maintain with automation workflows and intelligent thanks to in-app analytics and possibility to optimise in real time.
Discover the Aquafadas technology here https://www.aquafadas.com .
Watch video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsyaPvLNKOA
We are looking for a Android passionate developer who wants to embrace projects on the long term and is willing to be an active part of a company that loves its designs. Experience in IOS is a plus
In a rich and varied technical environment, you will be in charge of the architecture and the development of applications or key components of our solution:
- You will develop new kiosks and maintain the old ones by ensuring compatibility with the latest version of Android Nougat and by respecting the new Material Design guidelines.
- You will become an expert of our SDK, maintaining it on a daily basis: it contains the AVE reader and several libraries, enabling publishers to create fully customized kiosks, but also to inject third-party code into our reader to change or add features.
Your application is relevant if:
- You have working experience of 3 years or more in Android development,
- You master the Android framework
- You are sensitive to the quality and readability of your code,
- You care about the aesthetics and ergonomics of the finished product,
- You want to join a project that is moving fast!
- You have a working knowledge of French langage
- Location: Montpellier
- Product with high visibility. Worldwide users.
- Talented team, ambitious and dynamic.
- Average age: 32 years
- Permanent contract to be filled as soon as possible
- Lunch vouchers + Complementary Health Insurance (Mutuelle santé) + 50% of your public transport monthly pass
What are you waiting for? Hop on board! Please send your resume & cover letter to email@example.com