About us :
Rakuten Aquafadas, part of the Rakuten Group, is a software creator providing digital content and apps platform for media and enterprise.
We specialize in scalable next generation content apps enriched with audience engagement, gamification, loyalty systems and monetization elements. Our tools are designed to empower marketing, sales and communication team supporting them in a challenge of increasing their performance by offering an always-on and secure mobile access to interactive documents inside cross-platform apps. Created without a single line of code, easy to maintain with automation workflows and intelligent thanks to in-app analytics and possibility to optimize in real time.
Our values are collaborative environment (autonomy, collective intelligence and transversally shared competence), driving creativity (innovation, technology watch and initiative), and integrity and engagement (ongoing dialogue, confidence and shared vision of company’s stakes).
Discover the Aquafadas technology here :
Your role :
Rakuten Aquafadas is looking for a talented Product Owner to ensure the developement of its tools and spread agile methods within the team. Discover Product Owner role within Aquafadas Rakuten :
Alongside with technical teams, in Agile context, your mission will include :
- Be responsible for product roadmap and functional specifications ;
- Create and maintain the backlog product ;
- Ensure roadmap product requierements ;
- Coordinate and follow-up the teams engaged in the projects ;
- Collecting users needs from stakeholders (sales, marketing, and board members).
Your Profile :
Your application is relevant if you are :
- With a master’s degree in computer science, you have a minimum of 3 years of professional experience on a similar position within Agile environement ;
- Expert with agility, particularlay Scrum ;
- Organized, rigourous mind and team player ;
- Efficient with deadline, planification and prioritization ;
- Synthetic and analytical capability ;
- Source of motivation and proposition ;
- Your current TOEIC level is at least 785 and you feel comfortable speaking in english.
Our strengths :
- Product with high visibility. Worldwide users,
- Talented team, ambitious and dynamic,
- Our values are based on collaboration and dialogue within the company as well as with our partners,
- Care for the environment,
- Flexible working hours,
- New spacious premises which are bright and greatly appreciated by all within the Parc Club du Millénaire in Montpellier,
- Personal desks with lifting electric system for an optimum comfort,
- Dining/relaxing areas and an outdoor deck with tables and parasols… Also, why don’t you try our Ping-Pong table during your breaks,
- Various free-drinks available,
- Complementary health insurance (mutuelle), lunch vouchers and 50% of your public transportation monthly pass.
N’hésitez plus, rejoignez-nous !
Salary : 40 K€ a year
Please send your resume & cover letter to email@example.com