Rakuten Aquafadas, part of the Rakuten Group, is a software creator providing digital content and apps platform for media and enterprise.
We specialize in scalable next generation content apps enriched with audience engagement, gamification, loyalty systems and monetization elements. Our tools are designed to empower marketing, sales and communication team supporting them in a challenge of increasing their performance by offering an always-on and secure mobile access to interactive documents inside cross-platform apps. Created without a single line of code, easy to maintain with automation workflows and intelligent thanks to in-app analytics and possibility to optimize in real time.
Our values are collaborative environment (autonomy, collective intelligence and transversally shared competence), driving creativity (innovation, technology watch and initiative), and integrity and engagement (ongoing dialogue, confidence and shared vision of company’s stakes).
Discover the Aquafadas technology here :
Your role :
Rakuten Aquafadas is seeking a QA Engineer M/F, motivated, passionated about cutting edge technologies and open to challenge.
Permanent contract available as soon as possible
Alongside with technical teams, in Agile context, you will be responsible for functionning, security and stability of the code. Your mission will include :
- Draw up an assessment about our practices and areas of improvement ;
- Define a testing plan with R&D team and Client Service ;
- Manage and coordinate external testing team ;
- Validate software quality of our solutions (SaaS, web application, iOS and Androïd) :
- Initiate automation tests.
Your Profile :
- With a master’s degree in computer science,
- Strong experience on a similar position (5 years minium) ;
- Efficient with functionnel testing framework : Selenium, Appium or similar ;
- Knowledge of Jira and TestRail ;
- Agile/Scrum methods and project management ;
- Autonomous and you like to acquire and share your knowledge ;
- Permanently on technical watch, you are anticipating and allways proposing cutting-edge technologies ;
- Current TOEIC level is at least 785.
- Product with high visibility. Worldwide users,
- Talented team, ambitious and dynamic,
- Our values are based on collaboration and dialogue within the company as well as with our partners,
- Care for the environment,
- Flexible working hours,
- New spacious premises which are bright and greatly appreciated by all within the Parc Club du Millénaire in Montpellier,
- Personal desks with lifting electric system for an optimum comfort,
- Dining/relaxing areas and an outdoor deck with tables and parasols… Also, why don’t you try our Ping-Pong table during your breaks,
- Various free-drinks available,
- Complementary health insurance (mutuelle), lunch vouchers and 50% of your public transportation monthly pass.
Salary : 45 – 55 K€
Please send your resume & cover letter to email@example.com