About us :
Rakuten Aquafadas, part of the Rakuten Group, is a software creator providing digital content and apps platform for media and enterprise.
We specialize in scalable next generation content apps enriched with audience engagement, gamification, loyalty systems and monetization elements. Our tools are designed to empower marketing, sales and communication team supporting them in a challenge of increasing their performance by offering an always-on and secure mobile access to interactive documents inside cross-platform apps. Created without a single line of code, easy to maintain with automation workflows and intelligent thanks to in-app analytics and possibility to optimize in real time.
Our values are collaborative environment (autonomy, collective intelligence and transversally shared competence), driving creativity (innovation, technology watch and initiative), and integrity and engagement (ongoing dialogue, confidence and shared vision of company’s stakes).
Discover the Aquafadas technology here :
Your role :
Rakuten Aquafadas is looking for a talented Scrum Master to pursue and ensure successfully our agile transition.
Discover some of our roles within Aquafadas Rakuten :
Permanent contract to be filed as soon as possible.
Alongside with technical teams, you will be responsible for agile values respect and production proper functioning. Your mission will include :
- Ensure comprehension, enrolment and good application of Scrum methodology within R&D and Product teams ;
- Contribute to build a common Agile standards ;
- Run and organize Agile ceremonies (Sprint planning, Daily Meetings, Sprint Review, Retrospective…) in order to rally team cohesion around functional and technical features ;
- Assess velocity and accompagny team with continous improvement ;
- Facilitate reporting and feedback with interns stakeholders (Product Owner, CTO, sales, support etc.) ;
- Mediate problem résolution and good appropriation of Agile methods ;
- Coordinate demos preparation and delivery ;
- Encourage and promote inovation initiative and technical excellency.
Your Profile :
Your application is relevant if you are :
- With a master’s degree in computer science, business school or other, you have a 3 years minimum of professional experience on a similar position within Agile environement ;
- Expert with agility, particularlay Scrum ;
- You are a team player with excellent communication skill ;
- Efficient with deadline, planification and prioritization ;
- You are empathethic and care to be pedagogic ;
- Your current TOEIC level is at least 785 and you feel comfortable speaking in english ;
- Your are mastering Jira, Trello or others project management tools.
- You own solid basis with Excel ;
Our strengths :
- Product with high visibility. Worldwide users,
- Talented team, ambitious and dynamic,
- Our values are based on collaboration and dialogue within the company as well as with our partners,
- Care for the environment,
- Flexible working hours,
- New spacious premises which are bright and greatly appreciated by all within the Parc Club du Millénaire in Montpellier,
- Personal desks with lifting electric system for an optimum comfort,
- Dining/relaxing areas and an outdoor deck with tables and parasols… Also, why don’t you try our Ping-Pong table during your breaks,
- Various free-drinks available,
- Complementary health insurance (mutuelle), lunch vouchers and 50% of your public transportation monthly pass.
N’hésitez plus, rejoignez-nous !
Salary : 38 – 45 K€ a year
Please send your candidacy to the following :