Rakuten Aquafadas, part of the Rakuten Group, is a software creator providing digital content and apps platform for media and enterprise.
We specialize in scalable next generation content apps enriched with audience engagement, gamification, loyalty systems and monetization elements. Our tools are designed to empower marketing, sales and communication team supporting them in a challenge of increasing their performance by offering an always-on and secure mobile access to interactive documents inside cross-platform apps. Created without a single line of code, easy to maintain with automation workflows and intelligent thanks to in-app analytics and possibility to optimize in real time.
Our values are collaborative environment (autonomy, collective intelligence and transversally shared competence), driving creativity (innovation, technology watch and initiative), and integrity and engagement (ongoing dialogue, confidence and shared vision of company’s stakes).
Discover the Aquafadas technology here :
Your role :
Aquafadas is seeking for a passionated Android developper, with a strong experience, looking to appropriate projects and to engage in a society in love with the products she designs.
If you dare willing to take responsibility and want to join an environnement where the product is central: where its edition, its evolution, its maintenance are essentials … then this job offer is for you!
Permanent contract available as soon as possible
Within the Android team, your mission will include :
- Be responsible for the architecture and development of applications, or key components, of our solution ;
- Develop new kiosks and update the old ones, ensuring the compatibility with the latest version of Android Lollipop and respecting the new Material Design guidelines ;
- Become an expert of our SDK, by maintaining it on a daily basis but also by delivering training in French and English to our customers ;
- Manage in english an offshore mobile engineer team located in India.
Your Profile :
- With a Bachelor degree in software development, you have a very good control of Java and Android Framework.
- You are fluent in French and English.
- You are familiar with the Agile environment.
- Creativity, passion and curiosity ;
- Autonomy and ability to prioritize your work ;
- Good conceptual abstraction ;
- Analytical and rigorous mind ;
- Strict visual requirement ;
- Familiar with the development state of the art (testing, code review, continuous integration ; architecture documentation, etc).
- Product with high visibility. Worldwide users,
- Talented team, ambitious and dynamic,
- Our values are based on collaboration and dialogue within the company as well as with our partners,
- Care for the environment,
- Flexible working hours,
- New spacious premises which are bright and greatly appreciated by all within the Parc Club du Millénaire in Montpellier,
- Personal desks with lifting electric system for an optimum comfort,
- Dining/relaxing areas and an outdoor deck with tables and parasols… Also, why don’t you try our Ping-Pong table during your breaks,
- Various free-drinks available,
- Complementary health insurance (mutuelle), lunch vouchers and 50% of your public transportation monthly pass.
Salary : 38 – 48 K€
Please send your resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org