Rakuten Aquafadas, part of the Rakuten Group, is a software creator providing digital content and apps platform for media and enterprise.
We specialise in scalable next generation content apps enriched with audience engagement, gamification, loyalty systems and monetisation elements. Our tools are designed to empower marketing, sales and and communication team supporting them in a challenge of increasing their performance by offering an always-on and secure mobile access to interactive documents inside cross-platform apps. Created without a single line of code, easy to maintain with automation workflows and intelligent thanks to in-app analytics and possibility to optimise in real time.
Our values are collaborative environment (autonomy, collective intelligence and transversally shared competence), driving creativity (innovation, technology watch and initiative), and integrity and engagement (ongoing dialogue, confidence and shared vision of company’s stakes).
Rakuten Aquafadas is seeking Web passionate developer who wants to embrace projects on the long term and in the international dimension.
If you are looking for an environment where the product is at the center of all, where its edition, evolution, maintenance are critical to all… then this position is made for you!
Within a creative and enthusiastic team, you will develop our internal and external applications, Web (PWA), Cordova and Electron:
Your main missions will include:
- You will be participating to tech meetings and will be involved in decisions making ;
- Editing, optimization and improvement ;
- Performing continuous integration and unit tests ;
- You will define needs of development and be in charge of creating key functionalities ;
- Ensuring a technical watch and promote technological innovation.
Your application is relevant if:
- With a master degree in software development,you have a minimum of 4 years experience as a Frontend developer ;
- You already hold a Front End tech leader position ;
- ou have a very good knowledge in Typescript ;
- You master one of these following frameworks: Angular, ReactJS, Vue.js or Polymer library ;
- You have an experience in Node.js ;
- You have a real good knowledge of web apps architectures and Agile approaches ;
- English: your current TOEIC level is at least 785 ;
- You can understand and speak basic French.
Qualities we are looking for:
- Visionary about tools and methods used ;
- Creativity, passion and curiosity ;
- Autonomy and ability to prioritize your work ;
- Ability to abstract concepts and capacity to design on existing or new ;
- Analytical and rigorous mind ;
The presence on social networks such as technical Github, Coder Wall, StackOverflow is a plus.
- Product with high visibility. Worldwide users ;
- Talented team, ambitious and dynamic ;
- Our values are based on collaboration and dialogue within the company as well as with our partners ;
- Care for the environment ;
- Flexible working hours ;
- New spacious premises which are bright and greatly appreciated by all within the Parc Club du Millénaire in Montpellier ;
- Personal desks with lifting electric system for an optimum comfort ;
- Dining/relaxing areas and an outdoor deck with tables and parasols… Also, why don’t you try our Ping-Pong table during your breaks ;
- Various free-drinks available ;
- Complementary health insurance (mutuelle), lunch vouchers and 50% of your public transportation monthly pass.
Remuneration : 45 – 55 k€
Please send your resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org